**UPDATE! My cupcake was featured on MarthaStewart.com!** Check it out
Directions for decorating cupcakes
- Bake your favorite flavor cupcakes. I suggest chocolate for a good contrast with the frosting.
- Use a serrated knife to slice off the tops.
- Then, place the frosting on the cupcake.
- Take a small heart cookie cutter on the top.
- Place the top back on the cupcake over the layer of frosting.
- If desired, fill in the heart hole with more frosting.
- I used a small heart cookie cutter to cut a heart shape off the top and then placed it back on top of the layer of frosting.
If you’re in a rush, any box cake mix and canned frosting will do!
Happy Valentine’s Day,