I was trying to come up with a creative way to use up some food in my fridge, and I ended up with these. To give credit where it is due, my recipe is loosely based on one I found on the Internet. Here is what I did:
- Grated one potato and mixed it with about ¼ cup of melted butter.
- Pressed about 1 Tbsp. of potato mixture into bottoms of greased muffin cups.
- Baked for 15 minutes at 400° to brown edges of potatoes.
- Added browned Italian sausage, feta cheese, and whipped eggs to fill up the rest of the muffin cup.
- Baked again for about 15 minutes to set egg.
These turned out very good, and were extremely easy. I’m definitely going to make them again, although next time I will probably use a bag of Simply Potatoes rather than grating a fresh one.
Here is the original recipe as well: View Recipe