I had fun making these sweet onesie cupcakes for my friend Karen’s new baby, Evelyn.
What you’ll need:
- 4 onesies
- 2 pairs of baby socks (pink or red)
- 8 coffee filters
- spool of matching ribbon
- 4 rubber bands
- 1 cupcake box (holds 4 cupcakes)
- Take one sock and fold it so that it resembles a ball on top.
- Fold a onesie length-wise into thirds.
- Wrap the onesie tightly around the sock.
- Place the cupcake inside of 2 coffee filters and secure with a rubberband.
- Hide the rubberband by wrapping a ribbon around the coffee filter. (I’ve also used craft tape before–This works great and you don’t need a rubberband!)
- Repeat for remaining onesies.
- Place in cupcake box and tie with a ribbon.
I hope you found this post useful for the next time you’re looking for a creative gift for a baby shower. Don’t forget to follow my craft board on Pinterest!