As promised, here is my collection of the best Valentine’s Day Rainbow Loom projects. Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!
- Pair of Lips charm by Jordantine1: Check out her YouTube channel for a lot of creative loom ideas.
- Heart charm by Elegant Fashion 360: The girls have made so many of the projects from this channel and it’s so easy for them to follow.
- Made by Mommy Valentine Heart Bracelet: I love this bracelet, it’s probably my favorite of all the projects. I think your friends, daughters, classmates, (whoever!) would adore this gift. This is a favorite channel for the girls.
- Paging Supermom’s Bow & Arrow Free Printable Valentine: What an absolutely clever and cute idea! A great alternative to passing out candy to your kid’s classmates.
- Loom Love Circle of Hearts Bracelet: I actually tried to make my own rainbow loom bracelet and followed this video tutorial. It was an easy project to do! I doubled the bands to make the hearts thicker and used transparent glitter bands to make the hearts stand out. I think I did pretty good–what do you think?? 🙂
- Heart of the Ocean Bracelet: I was so impressed by how close this rainbow loom bracelet matched it’s picture, I had to share. Here’s a video tutorial by Justin’s Toys. I encourage you all to find your own piece jewelry to try to replicate with loom bands!
- Double Cross Long Heart Stripe Bracelet: Another cute bracelet idea from Jordantine1’s YouTube channel.
Find more projects on my Pinterest board, XOXO,