Hi ladies, here’s what I got in my Birchbox this month. It felt like I waited forever to get these lovelies in the mail! This month there are 3 special box designs; I was super excited! Learn more about their awesome designs…
Want your own box of personalized samples? Go to https://www.birchbox.com/invite/dawn! Plus, use promo code FASHION to score a special fashionista box for September.
And here’s a description… I also got a bonus day and night Chapstick!
Polygons, shapes, geometric patterns–they are popping up everywhere in all facets of design, including fashion. Simple and clean, these accessories will add to your look and not overpower your outfit.
More Mimi&Lu Polygonal Jewelry (Toby rings, Eva Crystal bracelets)
Here it is! My 10 Creative Gift Ideas for Him list. My friends are always saying, “you’re creative, can you give me an idea on what to buy for my __(fill in the blank)__”. I found some great ideas for you this year that will have him saying “Wait, what?!” when he unwraps his Christmas gift. These gifts are pretty cool and not your typical tie/boxers/grilling set so buckle up!
- For the Fisherman: You know Etsy is the place for one-of-a-kind creative products. I’m a big fan of FlashyFishDrives’s store. He turns fishing lures into USB thumb drives and packages it nicely in a tin box. This is so the perfect gift for that techie fisherman in your life.
- For the Sci Fi Guy: Ok, everyone knows at least one guy who is a big Star Wars fan. I have to admit when I saw this on ThinkGeek.com, I was thinking I need one of these! I’ve never seen an inflatable radio control toy before. Check out the video on their site and see the little robot in action. They also sell a pretty cool R2D2 trash can.
- For the Sports Fan: Who knows why anyone would need a glow-in-the-dark basketball or football?! It’s just cool, that’s why. I found these at Target over the holiday weekend. Who needs an official NFL football when you can have one of these?
- For the Musician: Lost picks? No worries–He can make his own! Anything that let’s consumers DIY screams creative. I love this. He can get creative with different materials and upcycle those throw-aways.
- For ANY Man: A beer making kit. These have been around for a few years now but it never gets old–and they’re easy to find. If your man likes breweries and can tell the difference between ales, lagers, hops, I’d highly suggest this gift.
- For the Business Man/Entrepreneur: I first saw this product on the tv show, Shark Tank. The cologne scent is a combination of cotton, silk and linen, the main ingredients of real U.S. dollars and it’s packed with real shredded bills. Go now and take 40% off with discount code, HOLIDAY. They have fragrances for women too!
- For the Car Lover: Cars and men go hand in hand. I heard about these Seat Belt Belts from my nephew when he told me he wanted one. I thought, a belt that looks like a seat belt? What? Haha. Well they DO exist! And the buckle comes in different varieties of car brand logos. Seriously. See for yourself at Tillys.
- For the Philanthropist: If you’re looking for a belt that is a little more sophisticated, check out the Mission Belt. This product was also featured on Shark Tank. I thought the concept was interesting and the product design really is very nice. The belt is different because it has no holes so if your waist circumference fluctuates, you don’t have to worry about wearing out holes or not having enough holes. They also give $1 from every belt toward their mission against hunger and poverty. Get 10% off for signing up for their newsletter and free shipping on orders over $50.
- For the Photographer: Another product from ThinkGeek.com. I love love love this mug design. It looks like a real camera lens but he can fill it up with his favorite roast. Just make sure he doesn’t try to put that on his actual digital SLR! They also sell a travel mug and thermos in a similar design.
- For the Techie-Lover: If he loves his iPad and he loves games, then he’ll love turning his iPad into a table top game. He’ll put hisiPad on this table and start challenging his buddies to the ultimate ego competition. Sharper Image always has unique products that are great for gift-giving. If this isn’t the right gift, I’m sure you could find something else in the store.