Polygons, shapes, geometric patterns–they are popping up everywhere in all facets of design, including fashion. Simple and clean, these accessories will add to your look and not overpower your outfit.
More Mimi&Lu Polygonal Jewelry (Toby rings, Eva Crystal bracelets)
Over Black Friday weekend, I saw a few creative gifts that I thought would be fun to share with you. I also added some from my favorite online stores. I thought I’d start with gifts for her to help you with your holiday shopping. Check it out! (Note: Prices may vary)
- I saw this toaster at JcPenney. It was shiny and gorgeous! I think it’s perfect for that trendy lady in your life who loves to cook and bake and keep her kitchen stylish.
- Halloween ain’t over yet! There were a variety of different animal ears that you could choose from at Typo. I’ve also seen knitted ones on UncommonGoods.com. Something fun for your kids…
- Anthropologie always has cute gifts for women. I thought it was so creative to turn these tree branches into garden markers.
- C Wonder is just that. When you walk in, you do see wonder. Their luxe items are modern and stylish but if we are talking about creative gifts, then this cute ski goggles hat is it.
- If the girl in your life loves shoes and wine (what girl doesn’t), consider getting her one of these single wine bottle holders.
- I didn’t see this clock out at the malls but I wanted to include it because I think it’s the perfect gift for the reader. My boss’s sister bought her this gift and it now sits in her office. Cute!
- Fred products are known for being creative. Most are whimsical and fun. I first saw this mug at Barnes&Noble but your best bet is Amazon now. The mug handle is a diamond ring so when you hold the mug, the ring fits snuggly on your finger. The packaging is also clever as the mug is hidden and the ring is revealed to mimic a ring box.
- RedEnvelope.com is one of my favorite stores for gifts. They have unique personalized gifts for any occasion. I picked this creative jewelry display to share with it as I’ve never seen anything like it before.
- I could write a whole blog post on Etsy.com, pages really. There are so many unique and creative gifts you can purchase on this site, many are handmade that you can’t find anywhere else. I’ve purchased necklaces like this before on Etsy and they’ve turned out great.
- Last but not least, I found this diamond ring USB at Kate Spade in Carlsbad, something cute for a teenager or college student.
I hope this list helps you with your holiday shopping in the next couple of weeks, enjoy!
When I got the chance to photograph Michelle Tamoush’s latest jewelry line, I was super excited! I love her beautiful handmade jewelry. She is such a talented and creative artist. I selected some of my favorite pieces to share with you. The colors are so vibrant and the detail is amazing. Check out her website for more jewelry at mimiandlu.com.